Páginas

quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2015

Believe

Raining... As the day goes, and I stand with hope... I thought you might have been reading this letter at this moment... What's going throught your mind, my love? Some people around the world may have found this blog, but it wasn't my intention anyway... I just want to write my thoughts about life and love... Death and hate, these usual friends of mine. But, beyond my losses, I have found the true meaning of love, with you by my side throught all of these years, even in our unconsciousness. We laughed, we cried, we lived, and we died... It was funny, it was crazy, but the fact is that we were lost, without God to believe, altough now I can feel him by our side in this hell... Some incomprehensible for me, or us... Shadows of a failed world to punish me for this whole existence of humanity... I would be already buried if He's not to exist. But his peace, light and silence turned our heart into tears, 'cause He misses us, the way we were strong to face this life, and the joy of our youth... Need you to hold us three...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário