Páginas

sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2015

Some Friday




This day, as a Friday... I wish I was somewhere distant enough from my thoughts... Somewhere to fell the wind, and dream freedom, this word we are to believe, as a last dream of these days... Alone here, though you're always here, just to shed our tears, when midnight come to hold us with the light of our love... Our love to heal, our love to breath... I dream with the day we can face each other without fears and regrets... So much has been stolen from our lives... So many memories we are afraid to remember... Memories of both of us, memories of our loneliness, when we got just each other to hide ourselves... What love really means in our jelously hearts? We live as well, with our shadows, so many that falls over my face with a lonely remembrance of their existences... But what they really mean, with our heart was left to be broken... Were we really weak to carry our lives alone? What keep us fighting hard every mourning, every night, to lead us to a destiny where we could rise again? I wait here, don't want to lose you... And the light of your eyes, the only inner illusion of my life... By the way... The sky is so blue today... Love you... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário