Páginas

sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2016

These days we might have lost our way... Everything seems so distant... I am consumed by this waiting... Need to break this mirror, let the shadows on the back... I've been trying by faith, 'cause there all I have to save our love, and our dream... At midnight, I wonder how wonderful to be alone, in your arms, surronded by silence... Tears came when I feel evil grows all around, with so many faces, trying to destroy us. There have been gone a whole life in this sad existence... So many things we can't understand about how we were abused to follow their steps... By now, in this lonely tears, I hope we will get through this sickness and find our joy again... We deserve another morning... And I sure the sun will be the same...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário