Páginas

segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016

For Now

I am still here... Lonely hours to remember... Every tear I catch, even when they seem to blame us... I am too sick, everyday we die a littlle... Sometimes I dream about flowers... Wish them were away, 'cause I know your dreams are to heavy, as you lie in my arms as our own death... World was too much, horizons seem out of reach... All alone, as we refuse it... Years could change us, if we only got hope, the one that brought us here, when there was no more future, and we got sick, as the past... I wish you smile could shine without our crazy shadows, and we could have a real dream to guide us through life... We don't have nothing left to deal with our past. Everything is broken... But life flows alone, searching for its meaning... I am tired of guilty, tired of games, tired of deamons... Need somewhere to rest, and believe again... Hold me til...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário