Páginas

segunda-feira, 24 de julho de 2017

Dream

Missing you... How about these lonely letters... Oh, my love... Where are you in this sad room? 'Cause I touched your hand by the morning... Not a second for our illusion... Carrying my ring back... Sometimes I wish I could erase it all, as nothing is real anymore... But when I think about that distant day, when nothing else would hurt us anymore, as our lives could be forgotten, and our dream, I only could wait for those tears always to heavy for our existence... The tears washed by the rain... The tears drained by our blood... The tears dried by deserts... Death seduces me all the time... With your love... And when I am to gave into night... It's morning again... And when I feel the first rays of light through my window, I can dream of you for one more second for our illusion, my love... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário