Páginas

sábado, 9 de dezembro de 2017

Still...

Hi... Here I am, in these lonely hours... As they are, when we find in our eyes, the pain of our delusions... I don't wonder about myself, or what we were lost in ourselves... There are times that I feel alone... These rare moments when I can turn to our arms, and feel our love... Maybe in a glance, maybe in a kiss, maybe in a hug... All we are... When I can find us in our words... I feel our hearts lost in a unthinkable distance... The same of the sunset on the horizon... The same of the sea... As we could never touch it... Just this confidence that love is still to be... Even apart from our worlds... The more I look to these empty room, the more I am chained to our lost memories... As I could steal a tear we've shared, or a smile we've lighted... I don't know about tomorrow... Our faith is our only true... Years have passed through this existence... And this feeling of life is just to remind me that I am still here, somehow... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário