Páginas

segunda-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2014

A Dream for Today

 
 
 
Hi, my love...
 
Is the night really warm? I dreamed with these moment for so long... A moment of hope, though may the seconds be running out of our hands. Are there angels to reach me tonight? What would they say? Do you need time for miracles? I hear your silence in my heart... Sometimes you cry... It's been lonely here, aching within my blood, but I still have a reason to fight against this hate I cannot understand... This presence of the unkown angel, it still spills sadness in my soul, and there are not words to make it better. It still hurts me so... But today, I found a way to make a ordinary flower grow amond the stoned shadows... Believe me... I will live for this day, where freedom will carry us home.
 
Loving you...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário